Previous Themed and Collaborative Workshops
From time to time, the workshop calendar includes workshops with a particular theme or co-created with a practitioner from a particular discipline. The co-creation with Move into Life creates both a new field of exploration and is a particular application of Move into Life skills and principles. Previous examples have included: family constellations work, Buddhist meditation and sensorimotor work. Here are details of some of them:
- Observer, Witness, Audience: Receiving in Movement with Sandra Reeve, 26-27 Nov 2016 ~ Charmouth, West Dorset
- 2016 Artist Retreat with Sandra Reeve: Contexts of Time and Space in Ecological Movement, Centre for Dance Research, Coventry University
- Space/Site /Environment /Place: an occasional workshop for environmental performers. See details of previous workshops.
- The Gesture of Presence with Suvaco Bhikku: a workshop for meditation and movement. See details of this 2013 workshop.
- Moving Constellations: our place in the scheme of things: a constellations therapeutic workshop for personal development. See details of this 2014 workshop.
- Character Strategies in Movement: Relaxing Compulsion: a workshop for therapists and for personal development.
- Reading Composition: Playing with Objects with Monika Förster (movement and performance artist from Amsterdam)
By playing with changing or moving compositions with objects, we can experience how our whole being is affected by changes…and how, in turn, we stimulate changes around us. See details of this 2014 workshop.
- Eco Supervision with Therese O'Driscoll : A weekend workshop for new and established supervisors working with therapists, counsellors and coaches in any field. See details of this 2016 workshop
- URBAN RETREAT: Bridging the Gap: Movement, Meditation and Mindfulness for Daily Life with Barbara Collins. See details of this 5-day workshop from 2016.
- August 2012 - Moving from Movement : The Movement of Life
- April 2016 - Moving in Time