Pause at the cliff edge or by a tree, at the kitchen sink or as you cross an empty room...
- Notice exactly how you place your feet and adjust your weight, how you lean forward or rock back.
- Notice how your gaze travels – what catches your interest, what you hear, where your body is tense.
- Notice when your attention is turned inwards and when it’s ‘out there’. Can you pay attention to both at the same time?
- Notice when you’re ready to move on – is that a thought (I need to get on) or is it an impulse in your body?
- If you are standing or sitting ‘still’ notice all the small movements your body makes. Make them bigger or faster or tighter.
Follow these links or the menu at the top of the page:
About Move into Life
Move into Life Workshop cycle
Move into Life Workshop calendar
Bookings and Contact Information